BUSINESS PROCESSES COVID-19
Commando Action Centre
Paintball and Airsoft Park
Commando Action Centre takes our customer and staff safety and cleanliness very seriously during these unusual times.
Paintball is a unique sport that requires a mask to play and it is an outdoor recreational park.
We want everyone to have fun, while maintaining personal health.
What Commando is doing when we are open:
- Staff will be trained on all the new safety measures
- Our staff will be asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been exposed to the virus.
- SMS waivers and online payment systems.
- Face masks and gloves for staff. Glass divider at front counter.
- Masks and other equipment will be washed then sanitized after being used and will be recycled on a weekly basis.
- High-use surfaces and common areas are disinfected more often.
- More handwashing stations
- Barriers to ensure spacing
- One entrance and one exit
- Groups will be staggered and registered one at a time
- Groups and people be separated in our large outdoor staging area
- Set up more air fill stations far apart
- New paintball masks available for purchase at a small cost.
- Players with their own gear for paintball or airsoft will work out of their vehicle.
- We will continue to monitor this situation as it unfolds and make the best decisions based on the information available.
What guests can do when they come to our park:
- If you have recently travelled or have symptoms, please stay home and join us at another time.
- Use physical distancing markers in the building to ensure the 2 metre gap
- Always follow Public Health guidelines https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-and-conditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novel-coronavirus
- Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitizers provided
- Do not share your equipment with others while at the park. Your mask is your safety device. Please ensure you keep your mask on at all times on the fields and keep track of it when not . If you feel that your equipment has been compromised, please ask the staff to replace it.
As this is a unique and novel situation, we appreciate any feedback on our processes.